Here are a few of Regina’s annual events to give you a sample of some other activities.
- You can attend Mosaic, a multi-cultural festival; or visit the province’s largest arts and crafts festival, Bazaart.
- Each year brings music festivals, such as the Regina Folk Festival and the Flatland Music Festival.
- The Western Canada Farm Progress Show is one of the largest farming shows in the world.
- There is also plenty of fun at our large summer fair, the Buffalo Days Exhibition.
- The Canadian Western Agribition is the second largest cattle show in North America.
- Casino Regina and Show Lounge is a popular attraction all year long.
- The Regina Symphony Orchestra is Canada’s oldest, continuous operating symphony.
- Globe Theatre is one of Canada’s oldest professional theatre companies.
- There are a number of public and commercial art galleries.
- Teaching academies and community-based groups provide dance, music and theatre opportunities and performances.
For more information on events, see the Tourism Regina website.
Tourism Regina provides information about the city’s events, accomodations and attractions.