Here are a few of Regina’s annual events to give you a sample of some other activities.
- You can attend Mosaic, a multi-cultural festival; or visit the province’s largest arts and crafts festival, Bazaart.
- Each year brings music festivals, such as the Regina Folk Festival and the Flatland Music Festival.
- The Western Canada Farm Progress Show is one of the largest farming shows in the world.
- There is also plenty of fun at our large summer fair, the Buffalo Days Exhibition.
- The Canadian Western Agribition is the second largest cattle show in North America.
- Casino Regina and Show Lounge is a popular attraction all year long.
- The Regina Symphony Orchestra is Canada’s oldest, continuous operating symphony.
- Globe Theatre is one of Canada’s oldest professional theatre companies.
- There are a number of public and commercial art galleries.
- Teaching academies and community-based groups provide dance, music and theatre opportunities and performances.
For more information on events, see the Tourism Regina website: http://tourismregina.com/events/.
Tourism Regina provides information about the city’s events, accomodations and attractions.